Site Meter

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cumby's Coffee


Today I went to Cumberland Farms located on Rochambeau and Hope, otherwise known as "Cumby's". There has been a lot of talk in town on whether or not their flavored coffee's have a Hechsher. So I did the simple thing and 'asked' them if I could see the Coffee that they use for all the different flavors. The woman was very nice and brought out all the boxes and showed me on each individual package an OU. The company that makes the coffee is 'Superior Coffee'. As for the cappuccino's, Hot Chocolate, etc.. I can not comment on them and wouldn't recommend them unless one spoke to a Rav or Mashgiach first. I also cannot testify that they use the same coffee in all Cumby's (though likely), and therefore it should be investigated at each location. Nostrovia!

1 comment:

Neubs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.